Take what you like and share what you love
Online: JAONHILLMAN.COM | January 20, 2023
- “No one saves us but ourselves. No one can and no one may. We ourselves must walk the path.” – Buddha
- Let me be completely honest, I don’t get menstrual cramps. But, I do have a lot of patients that struggle with them a lot. One of the biggest contributors to cramping is a spasm of the psoas major muscle. It causes abdomen pain, that deep low back ache and the cramping in the hips. This 51 second video (Click to watch) can make all the difference.
- Hormones can be a tricky thing to work with especially when it comes to energy levels. The biggest reason is that hormone imbalances can have a major effect on the quality of sleep you get. If you can’t get to sleep, or can’t stay asleep, this 4 minute read (Click to read) will give you some action steps you can do right now.
- Finding help when it comes to hormone concerns has never been easy. When the options are either, “learn to live with it” or “here’s a medication or surgery”, it encourages people to seek alternatives. Click here to see the newest nutraceutical, designed to be safe, simple and effective.
- Interested in improving your financial well-being without sacrificing your valuable time? Becoming a brand ambassador is a simple and effective way to share your life experience and help others. Click here for more details.
Have an amazing weekend!