Take what you like, Share what you Love
Online: JAONHILLMAN.COM | Feb 3, 2023
- “The opposite of love is indifference, and the opposite of happiness is boredom.”
― Timothy Ferriss, The 4-Hour Workweek
- Have you ever taken a moment to think about what wellness truly is? We all have that vision of what we think it is, and to be fair, everyone has their own ideas on the concept. But take a second and google the word, and look around. It tends to be so happy and serene! Click here to see some of the contrary thoughts on the topic, and let me know if you agree.
- Wellbeing: It’s such an interesting topic, and as I said above, not everyone has the same thoughts on it. I’ve been spending time exploring the topic and have found that it is split into 2 separate groups. Both of these are completely vital for us to have the fulfilling lives that we want to experience.a. Intrinsic Wellbeing: The part that happens from factors within us.b. Extrinsic Wellbeing: The part that happens from factors around us.Sorry, now it’s even more confusing! The nitty-gritty details really need to come with a longer blog post, so stay tuned, its on the way. But until then, you can download my handy guide of simple actions you can take to reinforce your personal wellbeing. Download here: INTRINSIC EXTRINSIC
- Speaking of simple actionable steps, here’s a short 15 minute podcast I did a where we talked about safe and effective arthritis care. It was one of the first ones I did back in 2021, and while its good info, it’s always hard to hear yourself talk. Click here for a listen, and trust me, it’s worth it.
- Finally, do you journal? It’s one of the most important self-care methods you can be doing. Now, it doesn’t have to be the old fashioned, “Dear Diary, I met a girl…” sort of journalling, it can be very productive. It is a powerful way to clear the cobwebs from your mind, work out frustrations, or even rewire a negative mindset into a positive one (science supported!)The simplest way to get started is the 5-Minute Journal. If you haven’t seen this, take a look! In 5 short minutes, you can be on your way to reprogramming your brain to a happier, more positive way of thinking. I’m very serious when I say it has helped me during tough times!
Have a wonderfully cold weekend,
ps. I have used Biocell for years… and even our little pup Neelo has benefited from it, especially when he had his… ahem… little surgery last year. You can save $10 right here!